Saturday 20 December 2008

Birthday

December 19 was my birthday.

I was really glad that some people send me message, letters, my mother called me and sent me a gift.
How lucky I am to have such a wonderful people!!
Even though I am far away, I know there are many people who think of me.

Here, in Niger, there are also people who celebrated my birthday. Birthday call, text and cakes!
At night we went out for the dinner. They prepared the birthday cake!! You never imagine how much it is hard to find delicious cake in Niger. It was really good and we had a very wonderful time. I was so touched.

My birthday was the day when I realised how much I am happy and I really appreciate I was born.

Thank you very much for the wishes!! You made my birthday much more special!

I love you,
Hiroko

No comments: