Tuesday 16 September 2008

Training is over!

Can't believe!!!! I haven't typed for over 65 days!!!
Oh, well.... as I told you before, I'm super laz...no! I just had been super busy with studying, working on things for the preparation of leaving.

Anyways, that's enough excuse...

It has been really great to take the training in Nagano.
We studied French for 5 hours everyday and thanks to my super wonderful teacher, I think my French got a lot better. Who wants to talk with me in French!?
But of course, I must continue to study French, otherwise, I will forget so easily...
Study, study, study!!!


I really have to say that I've met so many wonderful peple during the trainging.
So glad I am to shere really great time with them.
Actually it was so hard to say good-bye to them, but I know we will catch up soon and the internet will help us to keep in touch.


There are so many things I wanna tell you about the training, but I have to prepare something for tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm going to see the major of Matusyma! So, I have to think about my speech.... And then, I will be on the radio!! I hope I'm going to have an interview and I think I will talk about my activity in Niger.

Well, I will write here again before I leave for Niger which in Sep 22.


Thank you for reading.
Love you all.


Hiroko xxx

No comments: