Saturday 20 September 2008

Leaving for Niger!

HI! I think this is going to be the last post before I leave for Niger.
Well, just be honest, I'M SUPER EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't sleep tonight! Of course, I imagine that the life in Niger is really hard and it might take time to get used to live there. BUT still, I'm really looking forward to everything, even the unbelievable hot temperature! It would be like 50~60℃ !!! Can't imagine!!!

Tomorrow, I will fly to Tokyo to stay a night and then, on 22, I leave for Niger!!!!!!
OH! There is an another thing I'm really looking forward! I'm going to see my best friend in Paris!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :)I'm so happy to see her!!!!
So, it would be really great trip for me!

In Niger, I'm going to take a language training for a month, and then, I will move to Tahoua where I'm going work. I'm not sure how much I can access to the Internet, but I will do my best to give you my update!

OK, let me finish this now.I hope I'm not going to cry to say good-bye to my family tomorrow.Actually it is the hardest thing for me. I love my family. They are always behind me.Thank you for reading. Love you all!

Hiro xxx

No comments: