Tuesday 1 July 2008

Hello, everyone!

This is my note to keep my life in Niger.
I will try to keep it update, but I can't promise it actually, as you might already know, but I like being busy and I'm really lazy... haha  Well, I hope you will enjoy reading about my life.

First of all, let me talk about myself. I'm going to Niger, Africa from September for a volunteer work. I'm really looking forward to everything that awaite for me over there.
In fact, I'm still in Japan and I'm not going there until my training finish, which will be on September 11. However, my new life has already started. Yesterday I finished my work at junior high school as an English teahcer. And the training will begin in 9 days. It will be most likely a language training. Niger is French speaking country, so I'm going to take French Lessons. 5 hours a day! Well, I really have to study French so hard... otherewise, I will be behind in the training...

Let me tell you about myself in the next post. Must go to study French!
Get back to you soon!


Thanks for reading. Love you all.

Hiroko xxx

No comments: