Thursday 3 July 2008

About me

Hi!
This is the second note. Well, we will see how long does it keep going ... haha

I like writing. But to be honest, I didn't like keeping a dairy online, just because I feel embarrassed to show my personal things. But now I think it is really important for me to share my feeling and experience with others.

Today, I'd like to talk about myself.
I guess some of you already know about me, even so, you could find my different points after reading this.
I'm kind of the person who is really positive and cheerful, I think.
And I do love traveling. Going to other countries, seeing other people and having experience of different cultures are my life work, I believe. Since I went to California when I was 18, I have been addicted to go abroad. When I was 20, I went to Canterbury, the UK to study English. I think it was my first turning point. It had been really wonderful to meet so many people came from all over the world, and I thought the more I met other people, the more I came to see myself. I mean, other people gave me a different point of view and I got a new "World View".
And I learnt that the world is beautiful. So, I wanted to know the other side of this world and I decided to join JOCV( Japan Oversea Cooperation Volunteers).

Actually this is not long enough to tell you all about me, but I'm so sleepy head now. So, let me leave it to the next post. Talk to you soon! Good night~. :)

Thank you for reading. Love you all.

Hiro xxx

No comments: